1.18.2011

Nana nana!

Alright. So today, I pretty much ate my whole calorie intake through brownie bites. I'm not sure what it is, cause I'm usually not much of a brownie person, but I downed five every time I walked past the plate that they were on!
But beyond that... my 17 year old brother had his Eagle (scout) coronation Sunday which was pretty cool. Good company and the sort.
So, his girlfriend Amanda was there too, and she gave me a late birthday present (that she forgot to grab for my birthday party) which was an Evanescence piano/guitar book for their album Fallen. It's fun :D
Also, my best friend stayed the weekend, which was really fun of course. We didn't to anything too crazy, but we had a winter/outside photo shoot that turned out soo awesome! Lemme know if you want photos or anything.
In relatively 36 hours, I will be leaving for Seattle :D Super excited for that. But I think I'll still be able to post something up there. Faster internet connection...? Yes!
My 1st semester ends this Friday. Just another thing.
Had a spa night tonight with some friends. I thought it was pretty fun and it's always good to have a different color on your nails and the sort.
I heart my wife :D
Not to much else I believe. So, ta ta for now. :)

-Genevieve <3

No comments:

Post a Comment