12.22.2010

Apologies and second glances

I apologize that due to this post, I have now posted three days in a row. It's quite rude to say that I will try not to post as much and bore you with it's ordeals, but at least you're still here and don't hate me.
Good news! The fact that I actually go around and tell people about this almost non-existent thing, I have 5 followers....! I know, one of them is me as you can see, but I love my blog. It's beautiful. Well, I think it is. Judge me, or judge me not, I do what I will and you can't make me do or think otherwise. Ha! I indeed have control. Now deal your cards.

Now for the real reason that I have put up, as I die saying these words, a third post this week....
http://therandomramblingsofmm.blogspot.com/
That should speak for itself. Although, I will give a translation for those of you who don't speak Braille.
This is the blog of the amazing, humorous, and charming, Ms. MM. MM stands for awesome of course. Idiots. So, go check it out. Hopefully it will keep you amused as opposed to this boring, deadful, and deadly, post. Deadly? Deadly you ask? Well, because obviously, posts will spread my notarealinfectionitis. I know you knew that. It's common sense. Yet you continue to risk your life. And you accuse my false doings of calling you idiots? Well.... It just might be true. Actually, you know what? If someone else said this, I probably wouldn't have thought it the spreading notarealinfectionitis. I apologize. For a second time now. And a third for calling you idiots. My readers are not idiots. They are glorious for finding, FOLLOWING COUGH COUGH COUGH, and continuing their interest in a senseless blog like this. Congratulations. You're no longer square. For you are rectangular. Not a square rectangle, but an actual rectangle rectangle. Which all in all means you continue to read these practically senseless and pointless words. Yay for rectangles!! I'm the purple kind by the way. Just letting you all know. Idiots.

-Emi

P.s. http://therandomramblingsofmm.blogspot.com/ Do it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my dog. I love that blog! I know the writer and everything! She's hot!

    Thanks for the linkage, Emi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet. Need I say more? Oh yeah! I am the lime green kind of rectangle.

    ReplyDelete