12.16.2010

Tuesday's Gone.....

Did Tuesday pass already? Man I'm terrible at this thing XD

I'll bet no one was keeping track anyway.
Well, last week was just very long, but I can't believe it's only 9 more days until Christmas at this point! It's really insane how close it's getting. In my mind, it's still October obviously, other then the fact that, yes, I have been sick due to this darn winter season. Sad face indeed.
Although, this year needs to end. I feel like I've been 13 forever, and this year has just been this huge struggle, but a life lesson that I needed to learn. In fact, I do believe that I'm a better person.
Hopefully, next year will come with more opportunities, more happiness, more motivation for my lazy self, and less snow! XD
I'm pretty sure an older brother of mine has been 17 for 3 years as well.
Anyway, tonight is a Christmas party for my church which I'm not really looking forward to. The costumes are so drab. I mean, I usually love wearing santa hats, and bells are pretty legit, but it's going back to pioneer Christmas which I couldn't find more distasteful.

Anyway, I do have to get ready for that as of now.
Much love to everyone! And good luck getting the last of that Christmas shopping done as well!

-Emi

No comments:

Post a Comment